As the name suggests, Team Sonic Racing is an exciting kart racing game that requires the input of a real team in order to excel and get rewards. This is an excellent way to pass the time with friends as it requires the team to work together to get at the top. However, even the best dream team requires some tricks in order to excel at Team Sonic Racing. Below are some tips and tricks you can use as beginners in this exhilarating journey with friends.
One of the most effective tricks in team racing is the use of Slipstreams. Slipstreams are golden tracks that racers leave behind that their teammates can follow to boost their speed. Your team will have to leave these traces behind so that the teammates left behind can use the slipstreams to their advantage.
Share your tricks
If you find yourself or one of your team members always excelling, you can share your trickswith each other so that you boost your team’s performance even more.
Switch up your cars
As a team, you will find that using different cars gives you more traction because different cars have different features and abilities. If you bring together the different features of each team member’s car, you can make the most formidable team.
This is a tricky one and might be somewhat challenging for a beginner,but the earlier you start practicing it,the better you will get at it. Drifting can boost your driving to another level if you do it right. You just have to master the right moment to do it,and you can use it to your advantage whenever you can.
Update your car before a race
Ensuring that your car is up to date before a race can save you and your team a lot of time. You can do this by clicking the menu and selecting the loadout option on the menu.
These tips and tricks will get you ahead of the game every time.
Also, Enjoy playing Battlefield 5 Firestorm and know about its Updates for Grand Theft Auto lovers we have magical cheat codes for GTA 4
Here are some additional tips and tricks to help beginners in Team Sonic Racing:
- Choose the right character – Each character in the game has different stats that affect their speed, acceleration, and handling. Experiment with different characters and find the one that best suits your playstyle.
- Use team play – Unlike other racing games, Team Sonic Racing is focused on teamwork. Use your teammates to your advantage by sharing items and drafting behind them to increase your speed.
- Collect rings – Collecting rings will give you a speed boost and also fill up your team’s ultimate meter. Try to collect as many rings as possible during each race.
- Learn the tracks – Spend time getting to know the different tracks in the game. This will help you to anticipate turns, jumps, and other obstacles, giving you an advantage over your opponents.
- Use items wisely – Each character has their own unique item that they can use to attack other racers or defend themselves. Use these items strategically and save them for when you really need them.
- Don’t forget about drifting – Drifting around corners can give you a speed boost, but make sure to time it correctly so that you don’t lose control of your vehicle.
- Upgrade your car – As you progress through the game, you’ll earn credits that you can use to upgrade your vehicle’s stats. Focus on improving the stats that you feel are most important to your play style.
- Practice, practice, practice – Like any racing game, the key to success in Team Sonic Racing is practice. Keep playing and you’ll soon improve your skills and start winning races.
Good luck and have fun!